A/C Refrigerant Oil Replacement
Recommended PAG oil: KEIHIN SP-10:
- P/N 38897-P13-003: 120 mL (4 fl·oz, 4.2 Imp·oz)
- P/N 38898-P13-003: 250 mL (8 1/3 fl·oz, 8.8 Imp·oz)
- P/N 38899-P13-A01: 40 mL (1 1/3 fl·oz, 1.4 Imp·oz)
Add the recommended refrigerant oil in the amount listed if you replace any of the following parts.
- To avoid contamination, do not return the oil to the container once dispensed, and never mix it with other refrigerant oils.
- Immediately after using the oil, reinstall the cap on the container, and seal it to avoid moisture absorption.
- Do not spill the refrigerant oil on the vehicle; it may damage the paint; if it gets on the paint, wash it off immediately.
|Condenser .||25 mL (5/6 fl·oz, 0.9 lmp·oz)|
|Evaporator .||35 mL (1 1/6 fl·oz, 1.2 lmp·oz)|
|Line or hose .||10 mL (1/3 fl·oz, 0.4 lmp·oz)|
|Leakage repair .||25 mL (5/6 fl·oz, 0.9 lmp·oz)|
|Compressor .||For compressor replacement, subtract the volume of oil drained from the removed compressor from 100 mL (3 1/3 fl·oz, 3.5 lmp·oz), and drain the calculated volume of oil from the new compressor: 100 mL ( 3 1/3 fl·oz, 3.5 lmp·oz) - Volume of removed compressor = Volume to drain from new compressor.|
NOTE: Even if no oil is drained from the removed compressor, don't drain more than 50 mL (1 2/3 fl·oz, 1.8 lmp·oz) from the new compressor.