Interior Trim Removal/Installation - Door Area
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
- Take care not to bend or scratch the trim and panels.
Remove the trim as shown.
To remove the left kick panel, remove the driver's dashboard under cover.
Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Replace any damaged clips.
- Apply liquid thread lock to the front seat belt upper anchor bolt before installation.
- Before installing the anchor bolts, make sure there are no twists or kinks in the belts.