Interior Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Floor and Side Area
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying components, use the handy remover set, or equivallent.
- Take care not to bend or scratch the trim and panels.
Remove the trim as shown.
Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Replace any damaged clips.
- Push the clips into place securely.
- When installing the rear side trim panel, make sure there are no pinches in the seat belt.
- Before installing the anchor bolt, make sure there are no twists or kinks in the seat belt.